Kerching (UK) Limited (“Kerching” or “us”) is committed to your right to privacy.
- You are not required by law to provide us with any Personal Data. Signing up for an account with us with is entirely voluntary, but, if you choose to do so, you will be asked to provide some personal information in order to set up your account, as further described below.
- Our services are intended for users over the age of 18 and we do not knowingly process children’s personal data. If you are under 18, you should stop using this Service.
- You may be entitled to request to review, amend, erase or restrict the processing of your Personal Data, pursuant to applicable law. Please note that in case you request to erase or restrict the processing of your Personal Data, your use of the Services may be restricted.
- We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ Personal Data to third parties. We only share Personal Data with third parties in connection with the provision of the Services to our Users, or other limited circumstances specified herein.
- We do not conduct any automatic profiling of Users.
- We use and share certain limited data about our Users for marketing purposes, this allows us to offer our platform and Services free of charge to our Users.
- If you have any questions or requests regarding the processing of your Personal Data, or would otherwise like to contact us in connection with this Privacy Notice, please send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is Personal Data, and what data is collected about me by Kerching?
“Personal Data”, means any information which identifies or can be used to identify a natural person, including, but not limited to, first and last name, phone number, email address, IP address, billing information, etc.
We collect non-Personal Data regarding Users concerning their use of the Services, such as the scope, frequency, latency, pages accessed, what and when a User views or interacts with content and materials displayed through our Services, device identifiers, and other technical information regarding the device used to access the Services, such as model, operating system, etc.
- In order to use the Services, you will be asked to create an account by providing Personal Data, such as your name, email address and a password of your choice (the “Account”). We also collect your IP address.
- When you make a purchase through the Services, we collect certain data, such as the online store (“Online Store”) you purchased from, the products purchased, and total payment amount. We do not collect or process any payment details provided in connection with the purchase, such as credit card information, all of which is processed directly by the Online Store.
- In the event you win a prize on our Site, we will request that you provide us with your postal address and contact number in order to receive the prize.
- We do not knowingly collect or process any Personal Data known as special category data which means data about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data.
Please note, that the Services may contain links to other websites maintained by third parties, which may not be governed by this Privacy Notice. This Privacy Notice does not be apply to the practices of entities which are not controlled, owned, employed, or managed by Kerching.
- What will Kerching do with my Personal Data?
- Non-Personal Data. Non-Personal Data is used mainly for click stream analysis in order to constantly improve and maintain our Services, including among others, in order to measure and understand the level of engagement to our services, for general business analytics and in order to provide a more personalized experience and tailored content, for ensuring the technical functioning of our network, to help prevent fraudulent use of our Services and for developing new services.
- Personal Data. Personal Data is used only for the following limited purposes:
- Providing of the Services to Users, to communicate with Users regarding customer service issues, or to provide updates with respect to material changes to this Privacy Notice or our Terms and Conditions.
- Responding to questions or comments and to help resolve any problems.
- For the purposes of our legitimate interests, to the extent permitted under applicable law.
- To protect the security or integrity of our databases and the Services, and to take precautions against legal liability.
- To improve the Services, for business analytics, and to develop new features, products and services.
- To improve your experience on the Site and customize our Services to your interests.
- To comply with any applicable law or regulatory requirement, including guidance by competent supervisory authority, and assist law enforcement agencies and competent authorities.
We use both session and persistent Cookies. Session Cookies expire and no longer have any effect when you are no longer connected to the Site. Persistent Cookies remain on your device until you erase them or they expire. You may at any time program your browser to block cookies, but please be aware that such blocking may prevent us from providing some or all of the Services to you. These cookies help us track how visitors use the Site and our Services.
If you wish not to receive Cookies from us, with the exception of technical Cookies, you may notify us by following the instructions for opting out of such Cookies on our Website or sending us an email to: email@example.com . If you are accessing our website from the EEA, the use of third party Cookies and persistent Cookies shall be made in accordance with the laws applicable to you.
- What can I do to control my Personal Data?
- Reviewing and amending your Personal Data. You may review the information in your account on the Site. You may also send us a request in connection with your Personal Data to: support@Kerchingandwin.co.uk . In the event any Personal Data is incorrect or outdated, you may update and correct such data by providing us with appropriate notification or correcting the data directly on the Site.
- Right of erasure and restriction. You may also be entitled request the erasure or the restriction of your Personal Data, and we will comply with such requests, to the extent required under applicable law.
- Personal Data Portability of Personal Data. To the extent applicable to you and to the Services, you may request the portability of your Personal Data, and we will comply with such requests, to the extent required under applicable law.
- Retention of Data. We reserve the right to retain any Personal Data for as long as reasonably necessary in order to: (i) fulfill the purposes described herein; (ii) in the defense or assertion of legal claims and liability; (iii) for the analyses and improvement of the Services; and (iv) to comply with applicable law. Non-Personal Data and statistical anonymized data may be retained by us without limitation.
- Will Kerching Share my Personal Data?
- Non-Personal Data, aggregate and statistical or otherwise anonymized data may be shared without limitation with third parties at our discretion. This information does not contain any Personal Data and is used to develop content and services for our Users and clients.
- We share Personal Data only under the following limited circumstances:
- Kerching does not share any type personal information with affiliates.
- With third parties who assist us in operating the Services, conducting our business, expanding our business or servicing you, and for personalizing your experience of the Services.
- We may share certain limited data with third parties offering different services and platforms to users, including social networks, in order to present Users with offers and services that may interest them on such platforms. The use of data for certain marketing activities allows us to provide the Platform free of charge to our Users.
- To comply with a legal requirement, for the administration of justice, to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of others, to protect the security or integrity of our databases or the Services, to take precautions against legal liability, or in the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event.
- What is the lawful basis under which Kerching processes Personal Data?
- Certain processing activities conducted by us are based on the necessity of such activities for the performance of the understandings between us and our Users. For example, we need your PayPal account information in order to provide you with any winnings you may be entitled to receive.
- Other processing activities are based on the grounds that they are necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subjects which require protection of Personal Data.
- There may be certain processing activities based on your consent to this Privacy Notice. In connection with such activities, you may rescind your consent, by sending us an email to: support@Kerchingandwin.co.uk . Please note that in the event you rescind your consent to the processing of Personal Data, we may not be able to provide you with some or all of the Services.
- Will Kerching transfer my Personal Data internationally?
Our databases are located in the UK or the EU. Some of our processing activities are made in Israel. The European Commission has decided that Israel ensures an adequate level of privacy and data protection, therefore, in accordance with the GDPR, the transfer of Personal Data to Israel is lawful and does not require any specific authorization.
Any future transfer of Personal Data outside the EU and the UK to a third country (other than Israel) shall be made in accordance with applicable law, including by providing adequate protections, or otherwise implementing appropriate safeguards to ensure the protection of our Users’ rights.
- Will I receive SPAM from Kerching?
We currently do not send Users any commercial or promotion information via direct mailing such as emails or SMS messaging. We will not send any User such promotional mailing without obtaining the User’s explicit prior consent.
- Persons under 18
Our site is a general audience site which is not directed to persons under 18 years old. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Data without their consent, he or she should contact us immediately. We do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Data from people under 18 years old. If we become aware that a person under 18 years old has provided us with Personal Data, we will delete such data from our databases.
- Questions or concerns regarding privacy
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy issues, please send us a detailed message to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make every effort to resolve your concerns without delay.
Kerching may, at any time and from time to time, modify this Privacy Notice. Modifications to this Privacy Notice will be posted on the Site, and shall be effective as of the date in which they are posted on the Site.