Asda Stores Ltd , is a British supermarket retailer, headquartered in Leeds, West Yorkshire. The company was founded in 1949 when the supermarket owning Asquith family merged with the Associated Dairies company of Yorkshire. It became a subsidiary of the American retail giant Walmart after a £6.7 billion takeover in July 1999, and was the second-largest supermarket chain in Britain between 2003 and 2014 by market share, and is currently third behind Tesco and Sainsbury's
Simply visit this retailer by clicking the button below and earn
1 credit for every £5 spent
|Transaction Amount||Credits Earnt|
Continue to earn credits for every £5 spent, up to a maximum of 40 credits.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note the minimum spend (excluding shipping) for this retailer is £4.99. Your order total will need to be above this amount to earn credit/s.
- Please note that for the transaction to be recorded, you shouldn’t enter any other promotional code, offer or voucher (student or staff discount codes, etc.) that can come in conjunction with Kerching’s cookie.
- Earn a maximum of 40 credits per transaction with this retailer.
- Please also do check the retailer’s terms and conditions as advertised on their site.
- Your credit will be automatically applied within 24-48 hours.
- The use of gift cards/Evouchers /card Town is not accepted.
- In order to aid the process of proper tracking, cookies must be enabled and cleared prior to accessing the site.