B&Q plc is a British multinational DIY and home improvement retailing company, headquartered in Eastleigh, England, United Kingdom and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Kingfisher plc. Founded by Richard Block and David Quayle in 1969 originally as Block & Quayle, the retail chain offers over 40,000 products across three hundred physical shops and online shops. Since 2015, B&Q has been closing a number of shops, in favour of converting some to outlets of Screwfix. The company also has some outlets in Ireland. Shops in Taiwan and China were unsuccessful, and closed down in 2007 and 2015 respectively
Simply visit this retailer by clicking the button below and earn
1 credit for every £5 spent
|Transaction Amount||Credits Earnt|
Continue to earn credits for every £5 spent, up to a maximum of 40 credits.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note the minimum spend (excluding shipping) for this retailer is £4.99. Your order total will need to be above this amount to earn credit/s.
- Please note that for the transaction to be recorded, you shouldn’t enter any other promotional code, offer or voucher (student or staff discount codes, etc.) that can come in conjunction with Kerching’s cookie.
- Earn a maximum of 40 credits per transaction with this retailer.
- Please also do check the retailer’s terms and conditions as advertised on their site.
- Your credit will be automatically applied within 24-48 hours.
- The use of gift cards/Evouchers /card Town is not accepted.
- In order to aid the process of proper tracking, cookies must be enabled and cleared prior to accessing the site.