Currys is a British electrical retailer operating in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland, owned by Dixons Carphone. It specialises in selling home electronics and household appliances, with 295 megastores and 73 high street shops. Smaller shops also trade under the Currys Digital brand in the United Kingdom, which was introduced to rebrand all former Dixons shops in April 2006. Dixons shops in Ireland followed in August 2008, without the Digital suffix. Many of its physical shops in the United Kingdom now trade under the combined Currys PC World brand
Simply visit this retailer by clicking the button below and earn...
Continue to earn for every £1 spent!
Terms & Conditions
- To earn credits you must spend at least £1, this amount does not include shipping costs, taxes or VAT
- VAT, delivery charges, credit payment fees, taxes or any other additional fees are not eligible for being paid back
- Please note that for the transaction to be recorded, you shouldn’t enter any other promotional code, offer or voucher (student or staff discount codes, etc.) that can come in conjunction with Kerching’s cookie.
- Please also do check the retailer’s terms and conditions as advertised on their site.
- Your pending credits will be automatically added to your account within 5 days.
- Purchase approvals are made solely by the retailer. Once approvals are received from the retailer, we immediately approve all user purchases.
- The use of gift cards/Evouchers/card Town is not accepted.
- In order to aid the process of proper tracking, cookies must be enabled and cleared prior to accessing the site.
- Points will be declined for the following reasons; Cancelled orders, Item was returned, failed credit check, breach of programs terms, duplicate order and if the item was out of stock.