Hampergifts is an independent, family-run business established in 2005. We create beautiful gift hampers filled with food & drink of the highest quality. Our hampers are available year-round and we deliver throughout the UK and Ireland. Whether you're buying a one-off gift for a friend or need to impress in the corporate world, you'll be sure to find something suitable in our wide selection of gifts. Every hamper is designed from scratch by our expert team who comb the UK, Europe and beyond for the very best food, drink and packaging. Quite simply, we aim to achieve the wow factor with every order we send out. We're based in St Albans, where we create and gift-wrap every single hamper by hand. Items are then carefully packed before being delivered by a reputable, tracked and signed-for service - which means you can always see where your order is and be confident of it arriving on time.
Simply visit this retailer by clicking the button below and earn...
Continue to earn for every £1 spent!
Terms & Conditions
- To earn credits you must spend at least £1, this amount does not include shipping costs, taxes or VAT
- VAT, delivery charges, credit payment fees, taxes or any other additional fees are not eligible for being paid back
- Please note that for the transaction to be recorded, you shouldn’t enter any other promotional code, offer or voucher (student or staff discount codes, etc.) that can come in conjunction with Kerching’s cookie.
- Please also do check the retailer’s terms and conditions as advertised on their site.
- Your pending credits will be automatically added to your account within 5 days.
- Purchase approvals are made solely by the retailer. Once approvals are received from the retailer, we immediately approve all user purchases.
- The use of gift cards/Evouchers/card Town is not accepted.
- In order to aid the process of proper tracking, cookies must be enabled and cleared prior to accessing the site.
- Points will be declined for the following reasons; Cancelled orders, Item was returned, failed credit check, breach of programs terms, duplicate order and if the item was out of stock.