At Lily O’Brien’s we are passionate about creating amazing and innovative chocolate recipes. We strive to incorporate both foody inspired flavours and undeniable classics into each and every collection. Lily O'Brien's Chocolates started life as the brainchild of Mary Ann O'Brien who, having recovered from a debilitating illness in the early 1990s, discovered her true passion for all things chocolate. Embarking on a journey of discovery, Mary Ann honed her chocolate-making skills among world class chefs and chocolatiers in both South Africa and Europe before starting her own mini enterprise from her Kildare kitchen in 1992. We have been lucky enough to receive numerous awards over the past decade in recognition of the quality and taste of its products but also in recognition of its commitment to various areas of excellence including export, innovative spirit and entrepreneurial origins.
Simply visit this retailer by clicking the button below and earn
5 credit per £1 (5% cashback)
|Transaction Amount||Credits Earnt|
Continue to earn credits for every £1 spent!
Terms & Conditions
- To earn credits you must spend at least £1, this amount does not include shipping costs, taxes or VAT
- VAT, delivery charges, credit payment fees, taxes or any other additional fees are not eligible for being paid back
- Please note that for the transaction to be recorded, you shouldn’t enter any other promotional code, offer or voucher (student or staff discount codes, etc.) that can come in conjunction with Kerching’s cookie.
- Please also do check the retailer’s terms and conditions as advertised on their site.
- Your pending credits will be automatically added to your account within 5 days.
- Purchase approvals are made solely by the retailer. Once approvals are received from the retailer, we immediately approve all user purchases.
- The use of gift cards/Evouchers/card Town is not accepted.
- In order to aid the process of proper tracking, cookies must be enabled and cleared prior to accessing the site.
- Points will be declined for the following reasons; Cancelled orders, Item was returned, failed credit check, breach of programs terms, duplicate order and if the item was out of stock.