At Lily O’Brien’s we are passionate about creating amazing and innovative chocolate recipes. We strive to incorporate both foody inspired flavours and undeniable classics into each and every collection. Lily O'Brien's Chocolates started life as the brainchild of Mary Ann O'Brien who, having recovered from a debilitating illness in the early 1990s, discovered her true passion for all things chocolate. Embarking on a journey of discovery, Mary Ann honed her chocolate-making skills among world class chefs and chocolatiers in both South Africa and Europe before starting her own mini enterprise from her Kildare kitchen in 1992. We have been lucky enough to receive numerous awards over the past decade in recognition of the quality and taste of its products but also in recognition of its commitment to various areas of excellence including export, innovative spirit and entrepreneurial origins.
Simply visit this retailer by clicking the button below and earn
1 credit for every £5 spent
|Transaction Amount||Credits Earnt|
Continue to earn credits for every £5 spent, up to a maximum of 40 credits.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note the minimum spend (excluding shipping) for this retailer is £4.99. Your order total will need to be above this amount to earn credit/s.
- Please note that for the transaction to be recorded, you shouldn’t enter any other promotional code, offer or voucher (student or staff discount codes, etc.) that can come in conjunction with Kerching’s cookie.
- Please also do check the retailer’s terms and conditions as advertised on their site.
- Earn a maximum of 40 credits per transaction with this retailer.
- Your credit will be automatically applied within 24-48 hours.
- The use of gift cards/Evouchers /card Town is not accepted.
- In order to aid the process of proper tracking, cookies must be enabled and cleared prior to accessing the site.