Marks & Spencer Group (also known as M&S) is a major British multinational retailer headquartered in Westminster, London that specialises in selling high quality clothing, home products and food products. M&S was founded in 1884 by Michael Marks and Thomas Spencer in Leeds. The company also began to sell branded goods like Kellogg's Corn Flakes in November 2008. M&S currently has 959 stores across the U.K. including 615 that only sell food products.
Simply visit this retailer by clicking the button below and earn
1 credit for every £5 spent
|Transaction Amount||Credits Earnt|
Continue to earn credits for every £5 spent, up to a maximum of 40 credits.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note the minimum spend (excluding shipping) for this retailer is £4.99. Your order total will need to be above this amount to earn credit/s.
- Please note that for the transaction to be recorded, you shouldn’t enter any other promotional code, offer or voucher (student or staff discount codes, etc.) that can come in conjunction with Kerching’s cookie.
- Earn a maximum of 40 credits per transaction with this retailer.
- Please also do check the retailer’s terms and conditions as advertised on their site.
- Your credit will be automatically applied within 24-48 hours.
- The use of gift cards/Evouchers /card Town is not accepted.
- In order to aid the process of proper tracking, cookies must be enabled and cleared prior to accessing the site.