We realise that shopping with a newly discovered company can be a bit of a daunting experience, so to put your mind at ease, let's be friends, get to know us, this is who we are and what we do!We were born in 1971 in York, founded by Catherine Paver, an ambitious mum to be proud of, who took out a £200 bank loan (she told them for a sofa!) to fund her new business passion to find the perfect style for everyone's feet. We started off small, at village halls and house parties, and through her desire to source and sell shoes that fit well and look great, our company began to grow. Cathy was later joined by her sons, Graham, Stuart (Managing Director) and Ian (Buying director), who have helped to nurture the family business and this desire, drive and passion to be a leader in stylish yet high quality comfort footwear. Our company Pavers Shoes is now one of the UK's leading comfort shoe retailers, with a focus on quality with affordability. We opened our first shop in Scarborough then York, Hull and Newcastle soon followed!
Simply visit this retailer by clicking the button below and earn...
Continue to earn for every £1 spent!
Terms & Conditions
- To earn credits you must spend at least £1, this amount does not include shipping costs, taxes or VAT
- VAT, delivery charges, credit payment fees, taxes or any other additional fees are not eligible for being paid back
- Please note that for the transaction to be recorded, you shouldn’t enter any other promotional code, offer or voucher (student or staff discount codes, etc.) that can come in conjunction with Kerching’s cookie.
- Please also do check the retailer’s terms and conditions as advertised on their site.
- Your pending credits will be automatically added to your account within 5 days.
- Purchase approvals are made solely by the retailer. Once approvals are received from the retailer, we immediately approve all user purchases.
- The use of gift cards/Evouchers/card Town is not accepted.
- In order to aid the process of proper tracking, cookies must be enabled and cleared prior to accessing the site.
- Points will be declined for the following reasons; Cancelled orders, Item was returned, failed credit check, breach of programs terms, duplicate order and if the item was out of stock.