Welcome to our world. PrettyLittleThing was founded in 2012 by brothers Umar and Adam Kamani. From humble beginnings as an accessory only brand with just 20 products on site, weÕve since grown into a forward-thinking fashion brand aimed at bringing killer, affordable style to female fashion breakers and makers. Our business is all about the right here, right now. We donÕt just anticipate trends; we create them, as we deliver our girl product inspired from the catwalk, celebs, and coolest influencers of the moment. Our aim is to demystify style and make it accessible to all, whatever your budget. WeÕve experienced huge growth since our launch, currently being present in the US, Irish, Australian and French markets and show no sign of slowing down. With ambitions this big it means we are constantly on the lookout for like-minded people who are passionate about making big things happen.
Simply visit this retailer by clicking the button below and earn...
Continue to earn for every £1 spent!
Terms & Conditions
- To earn credits you must spend at least £1, this amount does not include shipping costs, taxes or VAT
- VAT, delivery charges, credit payment fees, taxes or any other additional fees are not eligible for being paid back
- Please note that for the transaction to be recorded, you shouldn’t enter any other promotional code, offer or voucher (student or staff discount codes, etc.) that can come in conjunction with Kerching’s cookie.
- Please also do check the retailer’s terms and conditions as advertised on their site.
- Your pending credits will be automatically added to your account within 5 days.
- Purchase approvals are made solely by the retailer. Once approvals are received from the retailer, we immediately approve all user purchases.
- The use of gift cards/Evouchers/card Town is not accepted.
- In order to aid the process of proper tracking, cookies must be enabled and cleared prior to accessing the site.
- Points will be declined for the following reasons; Cancelled orders, Item was returned, failed credit check, breach of programs terms, duplicate order and if the item was out of stock.