Our story started in Brighton, England in 1976. There our founder Dame Anita Roddick began mixing her own products and infusing them with a new idea: that business could be a force for good. Following her vision, for 40 years we’ve been rule breaking, never faking and change making. We now have over 3,000 stores in 66 countries and employ over 22,000 people who help us bring our unique blend of ethical beauty with a sense of humour and serious purpose to the world. Never afraid to stand out from the crowd and stand up for what’s right, we search the world for the finest ethically-sourced ingredients to create a range of naturally inspired beauty products. Today our dedication to using business as a force for good is stronger than ever. As part of our Enrich Not Exploit™ Commitment, we’ve made it our mission to enrich our products, our people, and our planet. That means working fairly with our farmers and suppliers and helping communities thrive through our Community Trade programme, being 100% vegetarian and always and forever being firmly against animal testing. Together we can do it, it’s in our hands. We look forward to working with you!
Simply visit this retailer by clicking the button below and earn
1 credit for every £5 spent
|Transaction Amount||Credits Earnt|
Continue to earn credits for every £5 spent, up to a maximum of 40 credits.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note the minimum spend (excluding shipping) for this retailer is £4.99. Your order total will need to be above this amount to earn credit/s.
- Please note that for the transaction to be recorded, you shouldn’t enter any other promotional code, offer or voucher (student or staff discount codes, etc.) that can come in conjunction with Kerching’s cookie.
- Please also do check the retailer’s terms and conditions as advertised on their site.
- Earn a maximum of 40 credits per transaction with this retailer.
- Your credit will be automatically applied within 24-48 hours.
- The use of gift cards/Evouchers /card Town is not accepted.
- In order to aid the process of proper tracking, cookies must be enabled and cleared prior to accessing the site.